Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cole Haan

High heels are fabulous and can make most outfits look more stylist and sophisticated. I'm sure most of you have had some of the same problems I have with them. They Hurt! If you have to walk long distances or are going to be standing for a long night, the last thing you want to do is put on a pair of gorgeous stilettos. I know, I know, you do it anyway because you would look silly wearing your new dress and a pair of sneakers.

Cole Haan is a brand that makes women and mens shoes, handbags, accessories, and coats. And luckily for us, they make heels that have Nike Air technology. They are made especially for comfort and of course style. They have amazing design and technology that will keep you dancing all night long. I am dying for a pair or seven. They come in low, mid, and high heel.


This sexy high heeled boot will be perfect for winter.




These deep wine colored velvet heels will be perfect for the work day and can be worn with jeans for a sexy day look.



These tweed shoes are the must have fabric and pattern for the season.




I don't know about you, but I need to start saving my money for some comfortable heels. It has to be better to have one pair of fabulously comfortable heels than 20 pairs that make you want to kill yourself an hour into the night.

No comments: